bumped off
I had made plans already on how I'll spend this Saturday....today...
But my Tita Baby had other plans for us. She scheduled her lab tests, x-rays, bone-scans and already expected that I go with her. (Right now, as I am typing here, the bone scan procedure's ongoing in front of me...the last for today)...
Pls allow me to rant a little...a few days ago, we've discussed that we'd go here on a weekday...she just had to advise me the soonest so I can give notice of my leave. So I've already made plans for today...for the weekend....work quietly at the office...and then finally play in GBC where I'm already missing my friends.
Now I'm not sure how I'll manage...If I can still play later...We've arrived here in Capitol Med before 7am. And yes, I'm getting sleepy now...Only a few minutes more before Epi will expire. The signal here's not so good and I'm just trying to manage my internet usage here.
I still have to thank technology for allowing me to endure the long waiting hours here.
And I'm hoping we'll go home soon so I can still catch up what's left of Eat Bulaga where they're currently giving a tribute to Francis M., who died yesterday. :(
But my Tita Baby had other plans for us. She scheduled her lab tests, x-rays, bone-scans and already expected that I go with her. (Right now, as I am typing here, the bone scan procedure's ongoing in front of me...the last for today)...
Pls allow me to rant a little...a few days ago, we've discussed that we'd go here on a weekday...she just had to advise me the soonest so I can give notice of my leave. So I've already made plans for today...for the weekend....work quietly at the office...and then finally play in GBC where I'm already missing my friends.
Now I'm not sure how I'll manage...If I can still play later...We've arrived here in Capitol Med before 7am. And yes, I'm getting sleepy now...Only a few minutes more before Epi will expire. The signal here's not so good and I'm just trying to manage my internet usage here.
I still have to thank technology for allowing me to endure the long waiting hours here.
And I'm hoping we'll go home soon so I can still catch up what's left of Eat Bulaga where they're currently giving a tribute to Francis M., who died yesterday. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home